announcing the vacancy for an English language teacher.
status: Full time
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a
range of classes and age groups
- Delivering lessons on a one-to-one basis
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials and
- Classroom management
- Maintaining discipline in the
- Creating a vibrant and maximum interactive
- Developing English lesson plans in line with
Oxford House Curriculum
- University degree in English Philology.
- Minimum a 3-year experience of teaching
- Experience in teaching TOEFL/IELTS/FCE courses
will be a plus
skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong sense
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team as well as
- Positive and creative in
To apply, please send your CV with a photo to:email@example.com
Important: Please indicate in the subject line the position you are
applying for, otherwise your application will not be reviewed.